Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 233 - Aug 25th

After work today, I weeded. First with the machete on the blackberry invaders. Then I used the weed eater on the strawberry and weed patch below our fruit trees. I got messy!


Jill and the kids went to a friends house and picked blueberries today. They had a great time. They found this branch with monster leaves. Not sure what it is.

All that aside, something serious. If you are a praying person, could you pray for little Bennett Lilly? On Thursday, Bennett is going to have some serious brain surgery to try to stop the debilitating seizures his young body has been struggling with - they THINK it's a brain tumor. You can view a short write up about it here. I should note if you poke around Ken's blog, Ken does not mince or filter his language. So if you are squeamish about words, well, oh well. I've made you aware :)

No comments: