Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 73 - March 18th

Birdlett #7 in a bath


The Birdlett is a limited edition (only 20!) figure designed by the fantastic UK artist, Okkle. I received it yesterday and am thrilled by it's cuteness. I photographed Birdlett #7 in the top piece of our main fountain, which is still dormant for the winter. You can check out Okkle at these two sites:
http://okkle.bigcartel.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/okkle/

A few updates:
-I don't know how the shoes work yet. I came home from work early because of illness last night.
-Jill's father is now in a care center. He is making progress and we have faith he'll recover well.
-One of my most frequent "commenters" on my blog is my friend Ken Lilly. Ken's been going through some rough patches with his second son, Bennett. Bennett has been diagnosed with a brain condition and is currently undergoing an experimental, highly expensive treatment. If you are the praying type, could you keep little Bennett Lilly and his family in your prayers?

Thanks

No comments: