Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 194 - July 17th

Sophia's birthday! We had a nice dinner out with my brother, sister, brother-in-law, dad and step-mom. Sophia sure enjoyed it!! They also sang happy birthday to my dad, since his was only a couple days before. The little hat didn't quite fit him as well. :)

The day started out a little rough, though. That viral infection I have? I was shaving in the shower. Jill was getting ready and Sophia was in the room opening a birthday card. The sound of the razor became very loud to me and the act of shaving became strange feeling. I dropped the razor and sat down. I opened the shower door and fell on the floor. I passed out for a short while. They covered me with towels since I was still wet. It was very weird. Never had that happen before.

No comments: