Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 15 - Jan 19th


The inversion continues. When I left the second job, the car was all frozen over on the outside and fogged over on the inside. So I snapped the first picture from inside the car looking through the frozen windshield. I also took several pictures of my coworkers standing around their warming cars smoking or chatting, but I had not remembered my portable tripod, so none of those came out well.


The second picture is of the gas station in our parking lot. Empty, well lit gas stations at night always evoke an emotional response in me for some reason. Maybe it does for others as well.

And yes, that's snow in that picture. It hasn't seriously snowed for almost three weeks - but we had gotten SO much snow that it's still hanging around - even after a few 50 degree days.

No comments: