Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 17 - Jan 21st


Pretty much stuck in the office all day then worked the night job, so I snapped this picture of the left side of my woodworking bookshelf. Couple custom Dunny's in the foreground. I'm reading a book on my camera so this one was the first with a few internal settings changed. I like it! I also mitigated the flash in a way taught me by one of the most EXCELLENT books my sister gave me for Christmas! (note to family - volume 3 of that series is coming soon...)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I have no idea what Dunny's are, but they look cute! Congrats on the blog! I've thought about doing the 365 project myself for the past 2 years but I just couldn't commit...

Oh, and we are SO THERE with you on BSG. I love it! Although, Ellen? Really? I thought that was a bit of a let down, but I'm willing to reserve final judgment until I see where they go with it. :)