Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 309 - Nov 9th


I had time over lunch to install one of the floating shelves I picked up at Lowe's. It looks nice, but I was a bit disappointed in it's stability. I may end up putting these up and later replacing them with home built ones. These are a bit wobbly for my taste.

I have a towel bar for underneath these guys. I have Tuesday night off, so that'll be the night to finish things. Mostly. We'll later add some nifty decals from this etsy store.

Peter and Sophia were helping me. Without the shower curtain and towels or rugs to absorb any sound, it is quite .... LOUD .... in that bathroom right now. I kept having to remind our two loudest children that they could whisper and it would be just fine for daddy. Really. No need to shout in a tiny, enclosed room that currently echoes quite nicely.

No comments: