Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 99 - April 13th


I got a package today. It had something I've considered for a LONG time. I am still as giddy as anything. It is really fun!

I didn't transfer over my SIM from my other phone, so if anyone has text messaged me, those are not over on this phone and you will have to send me another text message at some point so I can add you to my list. I'm trying to update everyone, but I may miss a few. If you need my cell number, email me :)

For some reason, all the pictures I take in the dining room under the CFL lights end up with an amber cast to them. I try fixing it in Photoshop, but it doesn't look right, so I left it. Strange! Next time I take a pic in there, I'm going to make sure a USPS Priority sticker is in the picture off to the side - they make excellent color balancers and then I crop them out.

No comments: