Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 52 - Feb 25th

Gray Hair. Or grey hair, depending on your preference of spelling.

Jill's had this wonderfully cute set of stripes on her temples for a long time, but I didn't have any. We suspect she got it because of her propensity to internalize stress much more than me. And we've had our fair share.

Well, today I found gray hair on my temples. Doesn't photograph well because I keep my hair pretty short, but nonetheless, I spotted it.

In other news: the shoes didn't work. I need at least a half size bigger. They pinched my pinky toes. Also, our former Governor Gary Locke looks like he's heading to the Obama cabinet. I think that's fantastic news. Locke is my favorite Governor this state has ever had - and when he refused to run for a sure-fire win of a third term simply because he wanted to spend more time with his family, well, his stock rose even higher. I think he'll be awesome in Commerce. Well deserved. And, finally, it's lightly snowing as I type this.

1 comment:

blogzilly said...

Anyone who ever bitches about grey hair I get very upset about...especially if they have a full head of it.